Madhuri Dixit didn’t take much work due to her kids!


Famous actress Madhuri Dixit is known for her elegance and beauty. She has always managed to enthrall millions of hearts with her delightful smile and spectacular performances. The actor, who was last seen in Gulaab Gang (2014), is all set to make a comeback with Indra Kumar’s Total Dhamaal. She will be reuniting with Anil Kapoor after a long gap of 18 years. Beside it, Madhuri is making her debut in Marathi cinema with Bucket List and turning producer with another Marathi project.

About the films, she revealed a tabloid, ‘’I didn’t take up too much work earlier because my kids were young. My priority was my family then. It still is, but since my kids have grown up now, I decided to do more work.’’


''I work my schedule around them. I always make sure that I am at home on time, so I can be them. Also, I have always agreed to do something only when I feel strongly about the project. That was the case with Total Dhamaal and Bucket List, so I agreed to do them,'' she further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...