Ileana D’Cruz praises Andrew for get rid from depression!



After success of Baadshaho, Ileana D’Cruz is all set to unite again with Ajay Devgn in Raid. The trailer for the film has already become hit. Helmed by Raj Kumar Gupta, the movie has Ajay essaying an income-tax officer and Ileana will essay the role of his wife.

Speaking about the film, she said a daily, “I got goosebumps when I heard the script. I couldn’t believe the man actually did what he did. We’re just shooting it but he went through the whole process. It’s an honour to be part of such a film.”

Ileana, apparently, suffered from depression some time ago. She told she was doing big movies like Main Tera Hero and Happy Ending but wasn’t happy about the space she was in. “Maybe, I put a lot of pressure on myself. I remember having a talk with my agency. They told me, ‘You’re doing a Balaji film and a project with Illuminati Films. How can you say you are not doing enough?’ But I just wasn’t happy. I couldn’t find a single reason to be happy. I believed everyone else was doing a better job. You can’t really explain the feeling. But someone else who has experienced it would relate to me.”

She disclosed that her beau Andrew Kneebone was her pillar of strength through the black phase. “I was pushing people away from me and I wasn’t aware of it. Andrew told me that you have all signs of depression. You need to get yourself checked. I had this stupid mindset that how could I possibly have depression,’’ Ileana told.


“I had someone like Andrew with me, who understood when I needed my space. when I needed to be consoled. It’s rare that you come across people like Andrew, because depression’s not an easy thing to deal with,’’ she further added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...