Deepika Padukone called herself fearless!

Deepika Padukone called herself fearless!
Fearless Deepika Padukone
Bollywood’s famous actress Deepika Padukone’s newest release Padmaavat was stuck in controversies ever since it was pronounced. The sets of the movie were damaged multiple times and the director Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Deepika Padukone were threatened with physical harm.

Deepika talked to a famous channel about this and revealed, “I don’t think anything went through my mind at that point. I am not someone who succumbs. I am someone who is extremely fearless, especially when you know you are doing something right.”


When questioned if she was shaken by the threats, Deepika told, “I think the only thing my parents were concerned about was that I am a single girl living in a city all by myself. At the same time, they had that thought and belief that I can take care of myself.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...