Paresh Rawal loves PM Narendra Modi and want to enact him!

Veteran actor Paresh Rawal has some exciting films ahead. The actor will be working with Rajkumar Hirani for the first time in Sanjay Dutt's biopic. He will also depict PM Narendra Modi in the Modi's biopic.

About Sanjay Dutt's biopic, he said a tabloid, "I think I’m blessed that my desire to work with Rajkumar Hirani has been fulfilled. Then, I got to play someone like Sunil Dutt and the cherry on the cake was working with Ranbir Kapoor."

About his part as Sunil Dutt in the biopic, he revealed, "First of all, he’s been my favourite actor and human being. I have met him two or three times. The first time, a friend of mine had some cancer-related issue, so we went to meet Dutt Saab. Then, after the Bombay riots in 1992-93, a token fast had been organised, in which both of us had participated. He had to deal with a lot of things — his wife’s illness, his son going adrift — but in spite of that, he was a dignified man. When your character and values are good, only then can you carry on like that. The only other person who comes to my mind when I think about all this is (Amitabh) Bachchan Saab. Despite facing so many hurdles in his life, he never had a bad word to say about anyone. God was with him. You get to learn a lot from people like them."

Paresh Rawal will also be doing a biopic on PM Narendra Modi. He disclosed that the script is ready. "Yes, we are making it. The script is almost locked. There are one or two issues yet to be resolved, then we will move ahead with it", revealed Pareshji.


He further revealed, "Only I can play Modi. I say that even at the cost of sounding pompous because I really love him. Baat samajh mein aati hai unki (I understand whatever he says). I have observed him a lot. I am also acting in a film on the 2016 Uri attack, where I play the role of National security advisor Ajit Doval. We have been talking about who should play Modi in that. I said just by sporting a white beard, someone can’t be Modi on screen. Aankhon ka power aur anguish hai Modi. People have tremendous faith and trust in him. They know this man is right. Some mistakes might happen lekin accha kaam karte karte galti ho rahi hai (Mistakes happens while doing a good work)." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...