Want to look good with Salman Khan, says Disha Patani!


Superstar Salman Khan is coming back again with his Eidi for admirers with Bharat, which is a tale of a man and his voyage with the nation. The first song titled Slow Motion, featuring Salman and Disha Patani was digitally released on Thursday and has been getting optimistic reviews. Vivacious Disha, who was particularly a bit nervous of how will the audience perhaps respond to it, is presently on cloud nine with the extraordinary response.

In a media chat, Disha Patani shared her excitement of sharing the screen space with Salman ‘sir’ for the first time, being part of this large scale project and about her character. “I am very happy as I did not expect this response. Of course, I want to look good with Salman sir,” she screamed and further added, “My last film came last year and then it’s been a gap. Now with this (response), it just feels good. Slow Motion is a good song and I am enjoying watching people like it.”

Explaining on her experience of collaborating with Salman for the first time, Disha revealed, “Salman Sir is an amazing person to work with and I am so fortunate that at such an early stage of my career I got to work with such a big megastar. He is very helpful, very grounded and such a lovely person. You can learn so much from him. We were having night shoots I remember for Bharat and I used to look at him and would be amazed to see his energy. I usually used to die thinking of night shoots because I am not a night person, but he was there every night, dancing, and I don’t think it is an easy job. I used to be so inspired seeing his energy and positive vibes on sets. At this age and stage of his career, he is as excited as he would have been when he started.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...