Rajpal Yadav’s Rajpal Ki Paathshala for jail inmates!


Comedian Rajpal Yadav was in prison for 3 months as he failed to repay a loan. The actor came out in February this year. In a media chat, Rajpal Yadav disclosed that when he was inside the jail, he interacted with other prisoners, tried to understand their problems and even took part in recreational activities with them.

The actor revealed, "I like interacting with people. When I visit my village, relatives or even when I am at a film shoot, I try to observe my surroundings and understand the environment." He added that if people in the prison thought that it was the end of life, he used to use his creativity to make them feel alive.

Yadav further added, "I understood that if I have to live here, I have to indulge in creative things that benefit me and them equally." Rajpal Yadav told that he tried to make his fellow inmates feel good and also participated in several cultural programmes.

The actor disclosed that he used to have Rajpal Ki Paathshala in the prison. He shared, "I always had this concept of mobile theatre, to promote the learning of acting. Even when I was there, I used to interact and if people were interested, we used to have discussions. I plan to take this to different cities."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...