Kangana Ranaut talks about her spiritual journey!




Bollywood star Kangana Ranaut lately celebrated her 33rd birthday and few days before her birthday, the 'Manikarnika' star jet off to Coimbatore for a spiritual and wellness retreat. The programme which spans over a period of 8 days is carried out in complete silence and Kangana undertook long hours of meditation. Kangana is now back to her busy schedule but has returned finding herself closer to the real purpose of existence.

Talking about her experience, Kangana disclosed, "People assume that I came to Mumbai to become a movie star — I’ve never said that. I left home because I was missing something in my life and I wanted to find out that missing part of me. In the process, one thing led to another and I found myself doing a shoot, some modelling, and eventually landing a movie. I thought success is all I need. It’s around that time that I discovered Swami Vivekananda’s teachings. I dived into it head-on. He is all about being very systematic and methodical; he makes you a doer. He came to me at a turning point in my life. I did my sadhana, I focussed on my yoga and I became this career-obsessed person."

Speaking further about her film career, Kangana revealed, "It took me eight years, and I finally tasted the success that I wanted. But when success came, it was like a slap on my face. It felt like nothing. That’s when things got really bad for me. So bad that I felt like I’m shrinking. It was unbearable.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...