Kareena Kapoor opens up about her career, hubby and motherhood!





Vivacious actress Kareena Kapoor Khan disclosed a lot about her professional and personal life in the newest post of Humans of Bombay. As we know, Humans of Bombay’s social media page shares the heartwarming stories of a person's success and life and they have featured numerous Bollywood and TV celebs in the past. In the post, she talked about how she was inspired by her sister Karisma and she helped her to wade through the industry as a woman. She went on disclose how Saif Ali Khan came into her life at the right time and caught her when she thought she was falling. She also specified how motherhood is one of the greatest things that happened to her.

One of the excerpts from the post read as, "It started out great – I did some amazing films. But then came a year where I didn’t work at all. I felt like my career was over; I was told to ‘re-invent’ my films, become size zero. I know everyone goes through a lull in their career. But as an actor, it's worse – there are millions of eyes on you! Somehow throughout my career and my life, I’ve been blessed with people who have loved and supported me so thoroughly! So just when I thought I was falling, Saif caught me. I’d met him numerous times before, but when we were filming Tashan, something changed."

On the film front, she will be next seen in a films like Takht, Good News and Angrezi Medium (Hindi Medium sequel).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...