Priya Prakash Varrier's emotional note for costar Roshan Abdul Rahoof on his birthday?



The famous wink girl Priya Prakash Varrier is back and grabbing all the attention over her latest pictures with Oru Adaar Love co-star Roshan Abdul Rahoof. Well, buzzes have been widespread for the longest time that Priya Prakash Varrier and Roshan Abdul Rahoof are seeing each other. Well, the two have never reacted to the conjectures of them dating each other, but their latest Instagram post gives their admirers a confirmation regarding their relationship. On Roshan's birthday, Priya shared a series of photographs on her Instagram and what has caught everyone's attention is the 'special' birthday message.

Addressing Roshan as 'Osha', Priya, who will be making her Bollywood debut with Sridevi Bungalow, wished the birthday boy with a note that read as, "Happy birthday osha!" along with a heart emoticon. The other picture sees Roshan in a candid pose along with a long note which is full of promises, love and bonding. Priya further wrote as, "I’m not really good with words.But today I’d like to thank you for everything that you’ve done for me.You are the only one who always stood by me no matter what.You risked yourself for that each and every time. I don’t think I can ever make it up to you.But I want you to know how much you mean to me.Ummm you already know that your worth is beyond these words.So, I wish you all the luck in life.Keep shining for me and stay blessed.I promise to do my bit to keep that smile wide on your face always. And finally I promise to promise you all the promises."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...