I’m in no hurry to get married, says Arjun Kapoor on rumours of his wedding!


It has been widely speculated that Arjun Kapoor is all set to wed Malaika Arora anytime soon. Now, Arjun Kapoor lastly repudiated all the rumours that have been surrounding the nuptials all this while. When a daily asked whether he is indeed getting wedded in June to which he revealed, "No, I am not. I’m 33 and you have to take my word when I say, I’m in no hurry to get married.

Arjun further added, "Frankly, if I was tying the knot, people would know about it. Today, nothing stays or needs to be hidden beyond a point." When questioned if he is alright with the constant rumours he revealed, "Speculation is harmless. But I admit, I don’t like to respond to it all the time. Also, it gets tiring for the people involved to constantly react. There has been so much gossip on this subject that even the people who earlier tended to believe it are no longer doing so. I don’t have anything against anyone."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...