Chunky Panday to get emotional on seeing daughter Ananya Panday in SOTY 2 trailer!





Recently, the trailer of Student of the Year 2 starring Ananya Panday, Tiger Shroff and Tara Sutaria was out. The star cast disclosed the trailer at an event held in Mumbai. SOTY 2 marks Ananya Panday's debut in the movie industry.

Chunky Panday was quite emotional while speaking about the trailer and his daughter. Chunky told to an entertainment portal, "I am over the moon. I have never been on her set, seen her shooting and never seen any rushes of the film. All she had shown me were the stills from the movie. When I saw the trailer, heard her voice on-screen, I was too emotional. I just flash-backed to the start of my career. It was better than I expected. I am surprised the way she comes across on screen, maybe she is camera-friendly. I could not imagine her like this on-screen. It came to me as a pleasant surprise and a shock."

We wish Ananya Panday for her dream debut with SOTY 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...