Kangana Ranaut to play wife of Jassie Gill in Panga!


After getting positive response for his last song Surma Kaala, the singer-actor will be working along with the beautiful Kangana Ranaut in her forthcoming movie Panga. This will be Jassie’s second Bollywood movie, the first one being Happy Phir Se Bhag Jayegi, that featured actors like Sonakshi Sinha, Diana Penty, Jimmy Shergill. The viewers had really liked his act in that film and he's all set to prove it yet again with his act in Panga. Until then, the singer turned actor has dropped major hints from the movie in a media chat. 

Speaking about his role in Panga, Jassie told, “Kangana is my wife in the film. The film has a great story and I am personally very excited about the film. I feel with this film, I could explore a lot about myself as well. There was so much to do in it. I have come out of my comfort zone and level to act. I got to work with very good people and it was good fun. Kangana Ranaut, Neena Gupta, Richa Chadha and Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari is directing the film so it has to be good.”

He further added, “We have shot for most of the film; a little portion that has to be shot in Mumbai is still left though. After which the film will be ready for post-production. I am very excited about the film, especially for my look. This will be the first time I will look like this in a film.”

Panga will be releasing on 24th January, 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...