You want me to come and kill Bobby Deol this time?, reveals Kajol on Gupt sequel!

Bollywood’s gorgeous actress Kajol is one of the most adored actors in Bollywood who has enthralled everyone with her resourcefulness of roles. Her one of the best acts was in a negative role in the movie Gupt which still petrifies people. She went on to become the first female actor to win the Filmfare Best Actor in a Negative role for the movie.

Lately, there were hearsays that the makers are planning to make a sequel to the 1997 thriller hit. When Kajol was questioned about the same by a tabloid, she specified, "You want me to come and kill Bobby this time? Or maybe, my aatma will come or my daughter will avenge my death."

She further told, "Something like that will happen if there’s a sequel. But jokes apart, no, I don’t think there should be one."

Kajol also revealed, "I don’t think any of my films can be remade or even made into a sequel."

There are hearsays that after seven years, Kajol and Ajay Devgn will be reuniting again in Pradeep Sarkar's forthcoming directorial. Speaking about it, Ajay disclosed to a daily, "Things didn't work out with Raj Sarthi and now Pradeep Sarkar will be directing that film with me and Kajol in it."


Kajol was also spotted outside Pradeep Sarkar's office lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...