Fans want to see Big B and SRK, nobody wants to see me, reveals Rishi Kapoor!

Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor is a popular figure on Twitter and he is known for his frank nature. Rishi never minces his words and his tweets go viral. The actor was, lately on No Filter Neha wherein he got frank about quite a few things. His answers were to the point and pretty blunt. He was questioned that why doesn't he wave out to fans just like Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan.

To this he revealed, "Who will I wave to? My driver? People want to see them, nobody wants to see me. I don't live in a fool's paradise. There are people who want to see them, me they are very gracious that they do it. I don't like giving autographs, taking pictures. I don't have the patience and I'll come out and wave to people? You must be joking."


He also revealed about his abhorrence for selfies. Rishi told, "Ek toh main autograph nahi de sakta tha kabhi. Aaj selfie ka zamana as gaya hai, everybody carries a smartphone, everybody wants to take a selfie. I just can't take it yaar! I just get very unnerved when someone says selfie lu? Main khada hu 1,2,3,4. Le nahi raha, woh le nahi raha, usko mil nahi raha button. Aur yahan mujhe aag lagi hai, I want to give one tight slap to the bloody bugger. I said do you mind, itni der mein main picture bana deta."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...