I salute her fearlessness, reveals Hansal Mehta on Kangana!

Director Hansal Mehta salutes the fearlessness of his "Simran" actress Kangana Ranaut, and tells he would love to work with the "one-of-a-kind" artiste again.

Mehta opened up about the hullabaloos surrounding his reported 'stormy' collaboration with Kangana and about "Simran".

“Kangana has collaborated closely on the film and I have always seen that with a lot of positivity. There is a lot her contribution has lent to the final film and I would rather celebrate that than respond to insinuations and hearsay. After having spent 20 years making many different kinds of films, I feel I don't need to clarify this matter any further as it gives unnecessary attention to people who thrive on spreading malice.”, he revealed.

He further added, “Kangana is a very fine artiste and one of the best actors we have today. If I have a subject that both of us agree upon, I would love to work with her. We know each other and our respective working styles well enough and there is no reason to not continue making films together whenever the opportunity arises.”


He later added, “I've said before that she answered the questions that were asked of her. She answered those questions unflinchingly and I salute her fearlessness. She is one of a kind and we should celebrate that. I wish the wise persons who raised these questions about her personal life would also be asked the same thing - did they have nothing else to ask her?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...