I'm not influenced from any Hollywood actor but by Salman Khan, reveals Varun Dhawan!

Film Judwaa 2 is releasing in theatres today. The movie which also stars Jacqueline Fernandez and Taapsee Pannu is the sequel to the 1997 comedy Judwaa which then starred Salman Khan, Karisma Kapoor and Rambha as the lead.

Earlier Varun took to his Instagram page to talk about the amazing journey of Judwaa 2 and went on to thank Salman as well who has a cameo in the movie.

Varun posted, "#Judwaa2 is out tomorrow Raja and Prem is yours. It's been such an amazing journey to team up with my father and Sajid sir."

The actor continued, "I genuinely hope I can make people laugh and smile and just enjoy. We need to learn to laugh on ourselves and not be scared of judgement."

He further added, "So I did this film to do that this is an Indian genre not something influenced from the west."

Varun went on to state that his biggest influence will always be Salman and said, "I'm not influenced from any Hollywood actor but influenced by @BeingSalmanKhan. Thank you for being my raja and prem. The film is urs now."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...