Angad Bedi opens up about working experience with Salman and Katrina!

Director Ali Abbas Zafar’s Tiger Zinda Hai accomplished its last schedule in Abu Dhabi lately. The director wrapped up the sequel of Ek Tha Tiger starring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif.

Angad Bedi, who essays a key role in the movie, spoke to us about the movie. He told, “It's been a very tough journey to brace such harsh conditions, but in the end it's all worth it. Ali has been very supportive. Hope we work more in the near future. I just want to thank Ali and all at YRF for believing in me.”

He described his experience of working on the movie as “Brilliant”. He also shared his experience of working with Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif and revealed, “Salman bhai is a superstar. Just to be under his stardom and share screen time with him, I will gain the most. He's adorable. Katrina is a very kind and giving person. I loved playing a lot of cricket and volleyball with her, she's fun. It's been real”


Angad had told in an interview previously that he got the movie after Ali Abbas Zafar saw him in Pink. “I feel extremely lucky to have got Tiger Zinda Hai. I will always be thankful to Shoojit Sircar for giving me Pink. Ali Abbas Zafar saw me in the movie and then decided to cast me in Tiger Zinda Hai. Then, Aditya Chopra also liked me. These are the people, I always wanted to work with, and today I am working with them, It’s like a dream come true,” he revealed a tabloid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...