I'm a very difficult actor to work with, reveals Rishi Kapoor!

Veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, known for his outspoken nature, came on No Filter Neha and got frank about himself and his work ethics. In the podcast, the actor disclosed that he finds it difficult to work with the current generation directors.

He revealed, "See, what has happened is the inception, rather the introduction of this digital era. You know with film gone, and everything has become digitalised. Your editing is digital, your shooting, you're filming also right now in digital. The whole pattern has changed, there's no film now so there's no wastage. So what happens is that directors like to cover the whole scene, not to say from all angles but they do this circumferencely, 360 degrees, north south west east. Whereas the actors are getting screwed in the bargain. We got to do the whole scene in every angle and for actors like me, who are spontaneous, actors like me find it difficult to reproduce the same shot, same emotion from all those angles. So it's become very very difficult. Even Amitji was complaining to me that bohot mushkil ho gayi hai aaj kal."

He even confessed that he is a difficult actor to work with. "I'm a very difficult actor to work with. It's because I function within my own functioning. I don't think I'm ahead but I sometimes feel like I'm arriving the scene within me, at my own rhythm, with my own self. Like I'm very very particular about my look, my clothes, in and around my surroundings, how the scene should be played, how my fellow actors should be participating. I'm totally involved in my work and I expect the same thing out of the other artist," further added Rishi.


Rishi Kapoor also disclsoed about Kapoor Khadaan's one obsession which is FOOD. "This was someone else's observation that when the Kapoors have breakfast, they talk about what they want to have for lunch. When they're having lunch they talk about what they're going to have for dinner. Food is a conversation that they're all occupied by," revealed Rishi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...