My son Ayaan can’t see most of my films because of the censor ratings they have got, reveals Emraan Hashmi!

Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi was last seen in Baadshaho as the gun blazer thug. The actor who is known to be a serial onscreen kisser in a chat with a tabloid disclosed that his son Ayaan hasn’t watched most of his movies. The actor is known for doing erotic thrillers.

When questioned why, the actor told,” He can’t. Censor rating for my films have mostly been A or U/A, so none of them were fit for him to watch in a theatre. He’s in that age where even a YouTube is on the restricted mode, so it’s not so easy for him to dig out and watch my films.”

However, he added that Mr X is the only film of his which got a U certificate and his son watched it in parts.


When questioned if he would like to do more films which his son can maybe see, the actor stated, “I’d love to do some of those. But I’m waiting for that kind of a script. I’d definitely want to do a film only for kids, but it has to be written well, and it has to be worth my time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...