What worries me is how she will deal with failure, reveals Saif Ali Khan on Sara!

Bollywood’s ex couple Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh's daughter Sara Ali Khan is all set to make her Bollywood debut with Abhishek Kapoor's Kedarnath. Sara has already begun shooting for the same and is paired opposite Sushant Singh Rajput.

When Saif was questioned about Sara's Bollywood debut, like any other father, the actor specified to a daily, "I am concerned for her, which is pretty normal for any father. But, I wouldn’t say I am nervous because I am not living vicariously through her."

"What worries me is the kind of relationships she is going to have. Or for that matter, how she will deal with failure — will she get upset and cry about them? These are things that niggle at me," Saif added later.

Saif is also really happy for his daughter and added, "I’m happy Sara is doing something she is passionate about. The only thing I have told her is to stay true to her job as an artist. But Kareena [Kapoor Khan] pointed out that I started taking interest in my work only recently and found my way. I hope she too finds her way."


On the film front, Saif will next be seen in Raja Krishna Menon's Chef which is scheduled to release on October 6, 2017.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...