Yes, this is my original nose, says Priyanka Chopra on body shaming discussion!


International diva Priyanka Chopra appeared on the talk show The View as a co-host. The ladies touched upon many topics including body shaming. Priyanka began to narrate one of her bad experiences in Bollywood telling, "Before I became an actor, I met a producer about the possibility of acting. I was a beauty pageant winner at that time, Miss World. And he said that everything was wrong about me. He said my nose was not proportionate, the shape of my body was not proportionate."


Host Joy Behar interrupted here to ask, "Is that your original nose?", to which Priyanka answered, "Yes, this is my original nose." The ladies had a good laugh before Priyanka further added, "There is such a false perception about what women should look like and what our bodies should look like. Especially when you are in the business, you put on a couple of pounds and people are like...body shaming you. It happens. Christmas happens to all of us. I have Holi, I have Diwali, and my body fluctuates and I am fine with it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...