Alia Bhatt follows SRK’s advice of unlearning everything before start a new film!

Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt is busy with the promotions of her film Badrinath Ki Dulhania opposite Varun Dhawan. The beautiful actress lately spoke to reporters about her movie and told that she is not yet nervous of the release but will soon be. She told, "A good film will always do well. You have to believe in your film, I always do. So there is no stress as such. But the main stress is the one that happens one day before the release. I am like, "I can't sit in one place, I am scratching my head, I can't do anything. Now we are so busy with promotions that I don't have time to think about the film, but one day before the film, I will feel it. "

She also spoke about how she approaches each movie. Alia stated that she follows an advice that her Dear Zindagi co-star Shah Rukh Khan told, "SRK gave me that advice, unlearn whatever you have learnt, or else you become repetitive. I am therefore trying to get newer, and I have gotten more curious."

When questioned what box office numbers mean to her, Alia said, "BO numbers equals to love, equals to how many people love the film. BO success means that people have loved the film. Also the longevity of the film matters. When people talk about my films even now, that matters to me."

The pretty actress also stated how each film teaches her something new. She told, "With Kapoor & Sons I realised how important time with your family. You don't realise how time flies. You should be able to appreciate your parents and family. Badrinath Ki Dulhania is about love and being too cynical in love. The movie kind of brought back my faith in love."


When asked what genres she would like to embark upon next, Alia told, "There is a lot that I have not done yet. Action films, biopics, period films, sci-fi films...Also, one thing I wanted to do is, I want to produce. I want to become a producer.”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...