I am more than capable of producing and promoting my own films, says angry Anushka Sharma!

Gorgeous actress cum producer Anushka Sharma is disappointed with some rumours doing the rounds that her film Phillauri is being produced by so-called boyfriend Virat Kohli. The actress-turned-producer therefore took to Instagram to clear matters on this front. 

Anushka posted, "Phillauri is produced by FOX STAR HINDI and CLEAN SLATE FILMS. So those TV channels/newspapers/websites claiming anything else, please check FACTS, practice responsible journalism and have some shame. I have always led my career with dignity and often chose to maintain a dignified silence on many untruthful stories, that does not mean you can take my silence as my weakness and say anything without checking with me or my team."


Anushka’s Instagram post as below:

A photo posted by AnushkaSharma1588 (@anushkasharma) on

A photo posted by AnushkaSharma1588 (@anushkasharma) on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...