Hrithik Roshan wants to make a film for sons’ pride!

Hrithik Roshan is a very loving father and always manages to find time for his sons Hridhaan and Hrehaan Roshan in spite of his busy work schedule. He has a very pleasant relationship with his ex-wife Sussanne Roshan and very often the family is spotted spending quality time together.  

When Hrithik was asked whether he takes his sons' reactions for his scripts, Hrithik revealed a famous tabloid, "Yeah, yeah, I tell them the story. I told them the story of Mohenjo Daro, of Kaabil. They ask great questions and give me good insights."

On whether their reaction helps him decide on which film to pick, the actor told, "I have never chosen a movie like that. At the same time, I am inclined to making a movie that they’ll be very proud of."

He was also asked how different his equation was with his father in comparison to himself and his sons. Hrithik disclosed. "Oh, it’s different, but it’s same in one regard. My father did the best he could do to provide for us and teach us right from wrong. And I am doing that with my kids. But yes, I have the luxury to be able to spend time with them and not be struggling to make ends meet, which is what my dad was doing when we were kids. So he could not afford us time or luxuries. I can, so I am doing that. He did his best and I am doing my best."


In the meantime, Hrithik is enjoying the success of his lately released movie Kaabil which was directed by Sanjay Gupta and also starred Yami Gautam. Hrithik was admired by the audience and critics alike for his brave portrayal in the film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...