I have never felt like a dukhi aatma after a break-up, confesses Sidharth Malhotra!

In an interview with a famous tabloid, Sidharth Malhotra has lately talked at length about his love life and relationships. While the actor did confess to being in love for the first time, he also confessed that he is a commitment phobic. 

The 32-year-old actor disclosed, “Yeah! I am now more ready to commit to my work, my friends, my relationship, whatever than what I was in my 20s. My 20s have really upset a lot of people.”

Sidharth also proclaimed that he has never been cheated upon and that his conflicts have only been time elements and geographical elements.

Sidharth reveals, “Infidelity in a serious relationship? No, I have never had that kind of a conflict. My conflicts have been time elements, geographical elements. Sometimes, we are not in the same town, same city, or the same country. Commitment element which is about taking that leap of faith, decision making, how much time to put in. That’s been the issue so far. So have not dealt with the infidelity angle yet. I have never been cheated on someone because I am way too attached to that person to do that. And no one has ever cheated on me!”


Speaking about how he deals with a heartbreak, Sidharth told, “As I said, I have not felt the emotion of a heartbreak. I have never felt like a dukhi aatma after a break-up. I believe things have a way of working out and if they don’t work out, maybe it’s not the right thing. Not today, for sure. Maybe tomorrow.  You can’t force people to feel in a certain way and the sooner you understand that the better I feel everything has its way of working. Things happen organically and if they are forced, it will be very temporary. I believe in that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...