I didn't face any ignorance during shooting with A-lister Akshay, says Huma Qureshi!

Gorgeous actress Huma Qureshi, who shares screen space with actor Akshay Kumar in upcoming courtroom drama movie "Jolly LLB 2", tells she doesn’t feel that her role will get ignored in front of Akshays stardom.

Asked whether she felt being ignored by Akshay's presence, Huma told here on Tuesday: "I didn't feel ignored at all."

Akshay, who was also present at the venue, interfered and told, "How can I ignore actresses? Did I ignore my actress in ‘Airlift'. In ‘Housefull 3', we had three heroines."

"On the contrary, I made shots for her (Huma) in ‘Jolly LLB 2'. I made food for her and used to give her a massage," he joked.

Huma later told, "Actually he has made this film, so that all the boys run away from my life by proving that she is a dominating girl and forces her husband to do all the work."

She told that she is not feeling any pressure of featuring alongside an A-list actor.

"But I didn't face anything like this (getting ignored by Akshay's part). I love a lot of his films, ‘Airlift' being my favourite," Huma told.


"Jolly LLB 2" is scheduled to release on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...