Sidharth Malhotra wants to settle before his 30s end!

Bollywood star Sidharth Malhotra, without a doubt, is one of the most eligible bachelors in Bollywood. The actor with his suave looks and pleasant demeanour ever since his SOTY days has enjoyed a lot of female attention. Being a favourite among the women, we have always been interested in getting a scoop about his love life and marriage plans and here is the Baar Baar Dekho star baring it all!

During an interview with a famous tabloid, the 32-year-old lately spoke about when does he intend to get married and told, “No clue yaar! I will speak to my pandits. I feel I will be settled hopefully before my 30s end. Anytime in the next seven years.”

Sidharth was also heard speaking about arranged weddings and how the concept doesn’t work for him.

On being questioned if would be comfortable with an arranged marriage set-up, the actor disclosed, “No! Even my family is not like that. My brother dated my bhabhi since he was 18 and he got married at 24-25. My parents were very supportive. We don’t come from a background where our parents choose who we would spend our lives with. They rather push us to be out there, have that relationship, make our own choices and I live up to it and back it by getting married to that girl. So, I don’t understand the arranged marriage set-up and the point of view at all. Mom dad ne milaya kisi se so just get married- no that doesn’t work for me!”


Speaking about his big-screen projects, Sidharth will be next seen in Reload opposite Jacqueline Fernandez. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...