Hrithik opens about his present equation with ex-wife Sussanne!

With the success of Kaabil, Hrithik Roshan is presently in a content phase. But, the last two years following a divorce with Sussanne weren't certainly easy for the actor.

While his regular outings with Sussanne did spark some reunion rumours, the 43-year-old has always maintained that they are just friends.

Lately speaking to a famous tabloid about his equation with ex-wife after being separated for over two years now, Hrithik told, “It was always easy. We have always maintained peace. We are wonderful parents to our kids and we are friends. I don’t think I can ever have any other equation with a friend or family or someone who is not peaceful. I am not the kind of the man who blames or complains about someone. I am responsible for everything in my life because my choices have got me to the chair where I’m sitting right now. Whether I have said yes or no, the choices have always been mine.”


Further talking on how the past two years have altered him, Hrithik disclosed, “In a good way. It can never be in a bad way. I have learned something from every single episode of my life. See, I am a problem solver. So I love problems. They stimulate me. I really enjoy and get curious to see what I am going to learn through anything… It’s going to show me something and there’s definitely something that can add to my life…”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...