Taapsee Pannu and Ali Fazal’s romantic Jodi for Prakash Raj's 'Tadka'!

Prakash Raj, who's one of Bollywood's favorite baddies, is now all set to mark his directorial debut in Bollywood with a movie titled Tadka and he has roped in Ali Fazal and Taapsee Pannu for his movie. The movie is a remake of Raj's Tamil movie Un Samayal Arayil and will also star Nana Patekar and Shriya Saran in key roles.

Approving the reports, Taapsee told, ''It's so exciting that finally Prakash sir will direct me. I have acted with him in two Telugu movies before and we had such a great time working with each other. His energy is infectious. Icing on the cake being I will get to share screen space with ‘The Nana Patekar'. I have seen the film in South but a lot has changed in it now to suit the sensibilities of Hindi audience and I'm nothing short of thrilled to be doing this role with such an amazing star cast.''

On his part, Ali told, ''I have always admired Prakash sir's work, be it down South or up here. Being directed by him is going to be an adventure I look forward to. It's one of the most endearing stories that I have had the chance to work on. I'm looking forward to bring some Tadka on the canvas. Also I feel blessed to be working with Taapsee, Nana Patekar and Shriya Saran. The ball is rolling and we're all set to jump in.''


Set in Goa, Tadka is a comedy of errors and it will go on floors in first week of May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...