Ali Fazal follows Akshay Kumar's footsteps!

Akshay Kumar was one of the first actors in Bollywood to introduce parkour to the silver screen and it seems like Ali Fazal too has taken a leaf out of the Khiladi's book.

We have learned that the actor has signed up with a group in Mumbai around where in lives for a weekend training in parkour action. Confirming the same, Fazal told, ''"I love experimenting with my work outs. Cannot imagine myself as only a gym rat. Thus a friend of mine actually came across a parkour group on Facebook and I instantly got in touch with them. I have just started to train and boy, it's amazingly difficult. What I immensely love about parkour is that it looks artistic and at the same time, it is a great fitness activity."


Ali Fazal was last seen in Khamoshiyan and will be next seen in Happy Bhaag Jaayegi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...