No Cannes for Katrina this year!


Katrina Kaif marked her Cannes debut last year but, this year the Katrina will give it a miss because of her work promises.

Approving the news, Katrina released a statement which reads. ''Cannes is a fabulous platform for any artist to attend, and I really enjoyed the experience last year. While the brand invited me to attend Cannes again this year, I have had to regretfully decline the opportunity due to prior commitments. This has been an enormously busy year for me so far and I am working on some amazing projects which are really keeping me on my toes. Although, I will be missing Cannes this year, I wish that the lovely L’OrĂ©al Paris ambassadors, who will proudly represent India the very best and I hope to attend next year.''


Kaif is currently busy with Baar Baar Dekho and Jagga Jasoos. The prestigious Cannes International Film Festival will commence from May 11 and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor will mark their presence in the French Riviera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...