SRK’s younger look in ‘Fan’ inspired by Brad Pitt!

Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh Khan, who played a megastar named Aryan Khanna and his lookalike fan named Gaurav Chandana in YRF film Fan, impressed everybody with his portrayal of the obsessed fan, but did you know that his look in the movie was inspired by none other than Hollywood megastar Brad Pitt!?

Hollywood make-up wizard Greg Cannom tells, ''I was confused about how to make Shah Rukh Khan look younger and I looked around my studio and I have the heads (moulds) of all these different actors and I saw Brad's. Brad Pitt is very good looking but he has a very unusual cheek and jaw structure. So I gave him (Gaurav) Brad's cheeks.''


Directed by Maneesh Sharma, Fan revolved around a lookalike of a star, who gets obsessed with his idol and goes on a rampage, when his affection is rebuffed by the star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...