Hollywood beauty Devika Bhise desires to work with Aamir and Rajkumar Hirani!

Hollywood actress of Indian origin, Devika Bhise, who’s getting excellent reviews for her power-packed act in forthcoming biographical drama, The Man Who Knew Infinity, which is based on the life of mathematical genius Srinivasa Ramanujan, tells that she wouldn't mind doing a Bollywood movie, provided she gets the right script.

The actress, who plays Ramanujan’s wife Janaki in the film, is quite intrigued with Bollywood and wouldn’t mind doing a Hindi movie. When asked, if she would want to work in a Bollywood film, Devika Bhise told, “Bollywood is such an interesting place and the roles and the movies that are being created, have definitely changed over the last couple of years and are continuing to change so, I think, if I get the right project, I would definitely want to do that. As of now, I haven’t read any script that I have loved.”

When asked to name a Bollywood actor she would want to work with, the actress told, “There are a lot of great Bollywood actors but I think one of the problems is that these actors accept every role that they get and as a result, they do roles after roles, instead of immersing themselves into their characters. Aamir Khan, I think is an amazing actor and he is choosy about his roles. Everything that I have watched him in, he has done an excellent job and therefore, I would like to work with him. Hrithik Roshan too is a great actor and he is also very handsome (laughs).”


When quizzed about the Indian directors she aspires to work with, Bhise told, “I would love to work with Rajkumar Hirani, Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...