My Udta Punjab role is short, sweet and effective, says Kareena Kapoor Khan!



Kareena Kapoor Khan, who'll be playing the role of a doctor in Abhishek Chaubey's forthcoming movie Udta Punjab is proud to be associated with the film, which talks about substance abuse and she tells that though she doesn't have a long role in the movie, it's very 'effective'.

Talking about her role, Kareena told, ''I'm very honoured that Abhishek Chaubey thought of me in this role. It's a very special role. It's short and sweet but I think it's effective. I am happy that I got to work with a wonderful director and a visionary, who actually put this film on celluloid. We talk about substance abuse but a film on it, with such wonderful actors, I think Abhishek should be applauded for it.''


Udta Punjab also stars Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Diljit Dosanj.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nushrratt Bharuccha opens up about her family’s reaction to her decision to be an actor!

Nushrratt Bharuccha is regarded as one of B-town's gifted stars today, having starred in numerous successful movies. She first worked in...