Today artists and actors are all about supporting content, Kareena Kapoor Khan!


Bollywood’s lovely actress Kareena Kapoor Khan has been ruling Bollywood since the past 15 years. She has done some remarkable movies like Asoka, Chameli, Yuva, Omkara, Jab We Met, Heroine, Satyagraha, Ki&Ka and Udta Punjab. She is also one of the top actresses in the Hindi film industry. Along with working in movies, the actress has started with a new journey in her career - a radio jockey.

In a media chat, Kareena Kapoor Khan spoke about Bollywood shifting more towards content-driven cinema. "The idea today is only about content — and being a part of good content, whether it is the web, cinema, stage or radio. I think today artists and actors are all about supporting content. I am just happy that I have got to try my hand… It’s the first time for me. So, lets see… I would like to try different things till probably I am 70," revealed Kareena.

Kareena further added, "The content in cinema and different platforms is changing. There are so many options to do what you want in today’s time and I think it’s the best time to be an actor."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...