Having a kid opened my eyes to a whole new world, reveals Lisa Haydon!


Bollywood star Lisa Haydon, who became a mother in May 2017, tells having a child opened her eyes to a whole new world and way of life. She also reveals that now is the time when women don't need to have career apprehensions with regard to starting a family.

"I knew I wasn't going to have to choose one or the other. Sure, having a kid opened my eyes to a whole new world and way of living and one's priorities may change. But it's up to each individual and what they want to make of it. I was filming a web series till I was five months pregnant. I did the cover of Vogue India with Hrithik (Roshan) when I was four months pregnant... I believe that we are finally arriving at a place where women don't need to have career apprehensions towards starting a family. You can have it all. You might have to run a tight ship and have the occasional meltdown but it's all good," Lisa revealed to a media agency.

She welcomed her first child son Zack Lalvani with hubby Dino Lalvani.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...