I’m married not branded, Twinkle Khanna on not changing her surname after wedding!


Bollywood’s powerful couple Twinkle Khanna and Akshay Kumar’s relationship has been rock solid and it has been more than 16 years that the two are together. In a latest media chat with a daily, Twinkle was questioned if there is one question which sets her off.

To which she answered, "Why I didn’t change my last name from Khanna to Kumar. My answer has always been the same- I am married not branded. I am not a tiny company that a big firm like Godrej has taken over and now I have to change my brand name as well".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...