Sonali Bendre’s heartfelt thanks to her sister Rupa Tai for supporting in treatment journey!




On July 4, Sonali stunned the nation and her million fans when she pronounced on social media that she has been diagnosed with ‘high-grade cancer that has metastasized’. Next, we were informed that she is in the USA with hubby Goldie Behl.

Recently, Sonali Bendre posted a heartfelt message for her sister, Rupa Tai. Along with a series of photographs with her elder sister, Sonali’s caption summed up her journey in NYC. Actress Sonali posted, “She dropped everything in a heartbeat to be with me on this journey. She has been my rock... my person.. Rupa Tai was involved in my journey from when I was diagnosed to the time I was deciding the course of treatment to packing her bags and coming with me to New York. She was there from get-go," As soon as Sonali posted this message on Instagram, all of Sonali’s buddies thanked Rupa Tai for her huge support.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...