Ayushmann's wife Tahira Kashyap to direct Madhuri Dixit in her debut film!


Bollywood star Ayushmann Khurrana's wife Tahira Kashyap had been in headlines ever since she declared that she has cancer. She has been recuperating well and is planning to join the film industry as a director. The movie is a slice-of-life flick and is ready to hit the floors. As per a report, Madhuri Dixit has been finalized for the role of the lead in the movie. The yet-to-be-titled project is a women-centric story and Madhuri fits the bill perfectly.

As per news, Madhuri, who was last seen in the Marathi movie Bucket List, has signed the movie. A source close to the development disclosed that she will essay the role of a mother in the movie. "Her character is something that she has not attempted before. The actress to play her daughter will be soon finalized as well," revealed the source.

While speaking about her directorial debut, Tahira Kashyap in a statement revealed, "I am delighted to be working with such incredible partners to bring a take on urban existence to the big screen. It feels surreal that something I had dreamt of for the longest, is finally happening. I’ve been writing screenplays for five years. It wasn’t an easy ride for me. I’m glad that Ellipsis believed in me, and together with T-Series, has given me a platform to breathe life into my script. I am truly excited about this new phase in my life and career."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...