Anil Kapoor’s heartfelt thanks to everyone for his birthday wishes!


Actor Anil Kapoor turned 62 in style on December 24th. He celebrated his birthday with all his friends and family and was cheerful all day. He even attended Kapil Sharma and Ginni Chatrath’s marriage reception that night before heading to his own birthday bash hosted at his house by his family. The whole industry took to social media to pour in wishes for the actor and to make it a special day for him.

Lately, Anil Kapoor took to social media to share a warm message along with a photo of himself for all the love and good wishes he received on his birthday. He posted, “It’s been an incredible birthday week! I got to spend my day with my amazing family & friends! Add to that the love of a million people, and you'll know why I consider myself blessed...I will eternally be grateful for all the love & support you have each given me every day...I couldn’t have asked for anything more, this year or ever! Here's raising a toast to another great year filled with love, laughter & togetherness...I love you all!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...