I am happy that people love me so much: Salman Khan



Superstar Salman Khan turned 53 recently. Salman celebrated his birthday with his family and friends at his Panvel farmhouse on the midnight of 27th December. The party was quite happening with Salman Khan and his friends dancing their hearts out and losing themselves totally in the party mood. Thousands of his devotees also gathered at his Galaxy apartment in Mumbai to wish him.

As per report, during a media chat, Bhaijaan expressed his gratitude towards all the love and success he achieved because of people who love him. Salman Khan revealed, "I am happy that people love me so much. Stardom matters in a way but what makes me more happy is the love and respect of people and that they trust me a lot. This all means a lot to me."

On the film front, Khan is presently busy with the shooting of Bharat which is being directed by Ali Abbas Zafar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...