Women are beautiful in every age and phase of their lives, reveals Kareena!

Sonam and Kareena Kapoor


Sonam, Rhea and Kareena Kapoor
Bollywood’s diva Kareena Kapoor Khan will be next seen in Veere Di Wedding. The actor is eventful with the promotions of the movie that also stars Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhasker and Shikha Talsania.

Kareena has been working out daily at the gym. The actor astonished everybody with her abs at Veere Di Wedding's trailer launch.

About working out and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, Kareena revealed, "I am a fit girl. I have always been into fitness. It is not like I have suddenly started working out. I believe in embracing body in every form. I carried my pregnancy and my weight as well as I am doing now. I have always believed that women are beautiful in every age and phase of their lives. It is important for people to love themselves the way they are. You should be happy with what you want and your body. I did a size zero thing, but it was for a role. In Don, people said I am overweight. I am always happy with the way I am looking. Fitness is something you focus on to be healthy and active."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...