Ranbir Kapoor is OK with no social media status!


Bollywood star Ranbir Kapoor, who isn't on any social media platform unlike other actors of his generation, reveals he is fine with being away from it.

Ranbir was intermingling with media at the trailer launch of "Sanju" along with co-stars Paresh Rawal, Manisha Koirala, Sonam Kapoor, Dia Mirza and Vicky Kaushal, director Raj Kumar Hirani and producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra here on Wednesday.

Questioned whether his availability on social media would have got extra mileage for his movie, he told, "I don't think so. On social media, I will be showing myself and not really what the film is. I agree that through social media, you have a reach to the larger audience but I don't miss it and I am fine being away from it. Never say never, maybe tomorrow, I will come but right now, I am happy being away from it."

The film is set to be released on June 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...