Janhvi to reveal about mom Sridevi’s hesitation for her acting career!



Janhvi Kapoor is doing her Bollywood debut with Dhadak. She stars with Ishaan Khatter in the film that is the remake of the Marathi superhit film, Sairat. The movie is scheduled to hit the theatres on July 20, 2018.

Presently, Janhvi gave her first ever interview to Karan Johar for Vogue. She disclosed that her mother Sridevi never wanted her to become an actor. She revealed, “She never wanted me to be an actress. She was more relaxed about Khushi getting into films. She thought I was naïve, that I wasn’t thick-skinned enough. She wanted us to live a more relaxed life. She loved what she did but you know it was intense.”

She also recalled Sridevi’s reaction when she dropped her to Los Angeles for her acting course. “She said, “Phool ko kichad mein chhod kar chali ja rahi hu main!” (“I’m leaving my little flower in the muck”). In the wild, wild west. I think it’s cool to be naïve. It takes a certain amount of courage to not be pessimistic. I’d like to believe there is good in everyone,” Janhvi revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...