Alia Bhatt admits about Varun Dhawan’s stardom more than her!

Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan
Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan 
Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan
Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan 



Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan
Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan 
Vivacious actress Alia Bhatt is one of the best actors we have presently. Almost all of her movies have effectively managed to influence the audience and critics. The only disappointment she has under her name in Shaandaar.

With movies like Highway, 2 States, Udta Punjab and lately released Raazi, Alia has proved her acting prowess.

In a media chat with a daily, Alia Bhatt was questioned about fame and stardom and she told that Varun Dhawan has more fan following than her.

"I'm happy my films are doing well, but I still know that there’s a long way to go. I am not delusional when it comes to all this. I do realise that Varun (Dhawan) has more mass following than I have and there’s no shame in admitting that. He’s doing well for himself and I’m trying to build my audience, too. So, I don’t let all this talk affect me," revealed Alia.

Alia revealed that she wants to produce a movie, but, she isn't keen on directing one. "I have thought of producing a film."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...