I wanted Rajkummar Rao to notice me, reveals Janhvi Kapoor!

Recently, Janhvi Kapoor did her first official magazine photoshoot for Vogue's June edition.

For the magazine, Janhvi gave an interview to Karan Johar where she opened up about her mother Sridevi and her favourite actors.

About her favourite Bollywood actors, Janhvi disclosed that she likes Rajkummar Rao, Dhanush and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.

Janhvi revealed, "They’re so good! I’m attracted to someone who can immerse me, and all these actors are so expressive."


She specified that she used to remark on Rajkummar's photographs so that he notices her. "I’m not sure if I should say this, but after watching Bareilly Ki Barfi, I really wanted Rajkummar Rao to notice me, so I commented on all his photos. He’s the only person I’ve asked for a photo with."

In female actors, Janhvi discloses that Alia Bhatt is in the top form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...