I really want Sanjay Dutt to like me, says Ranbir Kapoor!

Sanjay Dutt, Ranbir Kapoor 
Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor at film Sanju trailer launch
Ranbir Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor at film Sanju trailer launch


Actor Ranbir Kapoor, glimpses of whose depiction as Sanjay Dutt in the trailer of "Sanju" has left the audience asking for more, tells he really wants the senior actor to like him and his work.

Ranbir intermingled with the media here on Wednesday at the trailer launch of "Sanju" with Paresh Rawal, Manisha Koirala, Rajkumar Hirani, Vidhu Vinod Chopra, Sonam Kapoor, Dia Mirza and Vicky Kaushal.

Questioned how he felt depicting various phases of Sanjay's life, Ranbir told, "When I was a child, I had a poster of Sanju sir on the wall of my cupboard, and through this film, I am in his shoes. I think in my life, I really want Sanju sir to like me. I know I never can be the man he is, but in whichever way that I go about in my career as a person and even through this film, I really want Sanju sir to like me because I feel that he is man that I respect a lot and I really look up to him. I hope that he feels that I have represented his life in very honest and improved way."

The movie's trailer gives a quick glance at the several phases and challenges Sanjay has faced in his personal life, in which he has waded through a battle with drugs, multiple relationships and legal troubles.

"Sanju" is produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra. The film is releasing on June 29.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...