People are starved for new kind of films, reveals Harshvardhan Kapoor!


Harshvardhan Kapoor, Vikramditya Motwane
Harshvardhan Kapoor, Vikramditya Motwane
Bollywood’s newie Harshvardhan Kapoo is gearing up for the release of his upcoming movie "Bhavesh Joshi Superhero", tells people are starved for new kind of movies.

Harshvardhan was here with director Vikramditya Motwane at a shopping mall here on Tuesday to promote the movie.

Questioned what kind of flicks he would like to feature in, the one-film-old actor revealed, "I think I am too new and I think this film will help me to reach out to more people. So, I am taking small steps. The idea is to try and do new films so that's a more challenging road. It's not always easy, but I think the audience is very intelligent and they want new films as they have seen same things so many times over and over again. I think as a young kid or guy, it's my responsibility to do new kind of films because I think people are starved of it. So that's what I am trying to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...