I am a full baby, Khushi is very maternal with me, says Janhvi Kapoor!

Janhvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor
Janhvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor

Late Sridevi’s daughter Janhvi Kapoor will be making her debut this year with Shashank Khaitan's Dhadak. Recently, Janhvi did her first official magazine shoot with Vogue and talked about her mother Sridevi in the interview.

As stated by a daily, in the tabloid interview with Karan Johar, Janhvi Kapoor spoke about the void Sridevi has left in her life. "Of course. I could always be the baby with her. When I’d wake up, the first thing I’d do was ask for her. I’d need her to put me to sleep sometimes and she literally had to feed me. The day before she left for the wedding, I had to shoot, but I couldn’t sleep, so I was like, “I need you to come and put me to sleep.” But she was packing, so by the time she came to me I was half asleep. But I could feel her patting my head."

When questioned if she is more paternal to her younger sister Khushi, Janhvi told, "I’ve always been very bad at that. Khushi is very maternal with me. I am a full baby. She takes care of me. Now she comes and puts me to sleep sometimes."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Race to Box Office 2024: Bade Miyan Chote Miyan secures 3rd and  Maidaan 9th spot at Box Office Collections chart!

With combined sales of less than Rs 20 crores, both of the Eid movies have underperformed in terms of first revenue. Now, everything depends...