Tamannaah Bhatia rejects all reports of her being miffed with SS Rajamouli!



Blockbuster film Baahubali 2: The Conclusion is creating history as it continues to break record after record becoming the first Indian movie to collect over INR 1000 crore globally. 

But, lately the gossip mills were abuzz with the reports of actor Tamannaah Bhatia, who plays the role of Avanthika in the film, being annoyed with director SS Rajamouli after a few scenes of hers were edited. Tamannah who had a meatier role in the first part was only restricted to 3-4 scenes in the second part. 

But, now the actor has come out and rejected all these reports calling it 'baseless'. “This is imagination of somebody who is very jobless. I am and will always be thankful to Rajamouli sir for casting me as Avantika. This news is baseless and I am very happy that I worked in this film,” Tamannaah said to a famous tabloid.

She further revealed, “I always knew what my role was. I have great respect for Rajamouli sir and I am proud to be part of such a cult film. This film has changed my life as an actor and has absolutely raised the bar for everyone in the film industry."

Clarifying why Tamannaah had lesser scenes in Baahubali 2, writer KV Vijayendra Prasad had told, "Baahubali - The Conclusion happened in the flash back where she can’t be there so there is no scope for her to be included in second." 


Directed by SS Rajamouli, the movie stars Prabhas, Ranna Daggubati, Anushka Shetty, Tamannaah Bhatia among others in key roles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranbir Kapoor resolves his fights with wifey Alia through 'NO EGO' policy!

Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt routinely make headlines, giving us major couple goals. The Bollywood pair is one of India's most adored ...